Photo by Tom Eblen | teblen@herald-leader.com

Photo by Tom Eblen | teblen@herald-leader.com

The center brick portion of the Jacob Aker house on Bethlehem Farm dates from 1810-20. A new Greek Revival front wing was added in 1858. Sandra White, the current owner, built a new master suite on the foundation of the home’s original kitchen and breezeway to the rear, which had been demolished years ago. Photo by Tom Eblen | teblen@herald-leader.com

Comment



Leave a Reply