121108Sayre-TE0004

121108Sayre-TE0004

The recently renovated cupola on Old Sayre, the Greek Revival mansion where Sayre School began in 1854, offers a great view of the downtown skyline. The three most prominent church steeples in this view are Christ Church Episcopal, left, St. Paul’s Catholic, center, and First Presbyterian. Sayre’s dining facility, the Buttery, is at left. Photo by Tom Eblen | teblen@herald-leader.com

Comment



Leave a Reply