150410OddFellows0053

Ben Kaufmann, who bought the 1870 Odd Fellows Temple at 115-119 W. Main St. at Master Commissioner’s sale, inspected it for the first time on April 10. The previous owner had begun renovations on the second and third floors. Old plastered walls behind the third-floor ballroom, the building’s most distinguishing feature, had been removed. Photo by Tom Eblen | teblen@herald-leader.com



Comments are closed.